Cyclone C50 Finishing Mower
A heavier duty version of the Cyclone finishing mower Ideal for parks, golf courses etc. A superior fine cut finish.
- Fits tractors from 20 – 50hp at 540 rpm
- Available in widths 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m.
- Weights 210, 245, 310kg respectively.
- Cutting heights 25 – 125mm.
- The gearboxes are built with cooling fins and the internal shafts are made of special steel. Special high wear belts are fitted to last many hours.
Standard Specification includes:
- Cutting widths: 4, 5, 6 & 7ft.
- Cutting heights: from 1″ to 5″.
- Choice of air or solid tires.
- Front & rear tractor mounting.
- Highly engineered & rugged gearbox with cooling fins.
- Spiral gears guarantee strength and quietness.
- 4 rubber swivel bearing wheels to guarantee a perfectly level cut.
- Floating 3 point linkage, Cat. 1.
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm for maintaining a consistent cutting height, attached by 8 bolts.
- 8 gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Spindle shafts greased from the top for easy service.
- Two heavy duty reinforced belts for long life.
- Heavy duty, one piece, balanced steel pulleys.
- Heavy duty shielded PTO shaft.
- Stamped steel wheel yokes.
- High blade tip speed.
- Precise blade overlap.
- Chain shielding standard on rear discharge mowers.
- Optional equipment