Liquid Fertilizer Systems from Cleveland Alliances
We offer systems for the application of liquid fertilizer when sowing oilseed rape, cereals & potatoes. We have developed a system that works very well and you can purchase the front based system, or mount the front based system on a planter directly.
If your preferred way is to have system fitted onto your one pass system, we have a lot of experience in this field and will happily let you speak to existing customers about the systems we have already fitted.
- Main On/Off valve.
- Pressure regulating valve.
- Plumbing in – with a quick coupler.
- Plumbing out – with a quick coupler.
- Flow meter.
- Quick couplers.
- Hydraulic drive centrifugal or diaphragm pump.
- Suction filter.
- All hoses.
- Nozzle flow indicators – this shows you if you have a blockage.
- Nozzle bodies & hose tails with specially designed stainless steel pencil stream jets.
We have a chart which can be emailed to you to work out the specific rates for your machine as nozzle spacing can vary from machine to machine. We can work this out for you. All you need to do is bolt the kit to the machine, run the hoses, mount the nozzles.
The wiring, and the programming of the rate controller and the main plumbing is all done for you. Contact us for more details.