This range is available as a 300lt, 400lt, 600lt 800lt & 1000lt with an all new 6m hydraulic folding boom as standard. What new… everything! A new frame with captive pin mountings which ensure absolute robust connection to the tractor. The frame is new from the ground up and has one bracket fitted as standard to accept every optional extra we offer. This way machines can be upgraded after initial purchase with ease. The complete machine has been specially treated to stop corrosion caused by liquid iron. In fact… there is NO PAINT! It is totally anti-corrosion treated to ensure longevity. All our latest booms and frames on the tractor mounted range are made in this way! We are so confident in our machine we offer a 3 year construction warranty.
A complete new range of booms….. a super tough hydraulic boom with nozzles fully enclosed in the boom and anti corrosion treatment is standard. You can opt for a fully hydraulic 8m boom or a fully hydraulic 10m boom if you need to get further than the standard 6m.
Quad 4 way nozzles are fitted on stainless steel spray lines with nozzle protection. There is 70% less pipe work than our previous model to ensure thorough cleaning is easier and quicker!
A clean water rinse system and tank wash are fitted as standard. The all new clothing locker is 100% bigger than the old model and more accessible. There is a brand new chemical mixer hopper with high speed empty and a hopper and container rinse system to ensure it is kept clean.
The machine has full electric controls and a completely clean front. This means there are no controls or plumbing between the sprayer and the tractor making putting it on and off a very easy job indeed
why choose the Cleveland Gambetti Golf Pro…… Its tough, it has an anti corrosion treatment as standard, less plumbing, more accurate, more efficient and easier to use!
Pro Golf Specification
Standard Sprayer Features Include:
● 3 year warranty (limited)
● NEW Liquid Iron proof anti corrosion treatment
● Shaped tank with deep total emptying sump
● Full electric 3 section controls with electric pressure adjustment and pressure balancing
● Rinse tank with rinsing system
● NEW high power 20lt chemical mixer with can washer
● 3 cylinder high output diaphragm pump
● Protective clothing locker
● Clean water hand wash tank
● Hose pipe holder
● 6m anti corrosion hydraulic folding steel boom
● Stainless steel boom lines
● Jet protection on last meter of boom
● 4 way jets for feed and chemical application
- Fill connector to fit to hose pipe or irrigation system for easier filling
PRO GOLF options
- 3 section electric controls including pressure (for 6m boom)
- 5 section electric controls including pressure (for 8m boom)
- AMC 180 Golf course computer rate controller
- AMC400e Golf course GPS Rate controller, includes high spec GPS receiver and automatically turns sections on/off via satellite)
- AMC400s Golf Course GPS Rate controller (Seletron) with high spec GPS receiver and automatically turns individual nozzles on/off via satellite
- SET1 Onsite setup & training
- HR301K Hose reel c/w mounting kit and brass lance
- GBAM10 Foam marker kit for greens 5lt
- GBAM12 Foam marker kit for greens and fairways 20lt
- KF5 Foam concentrate (5litre) bottle
Electronic & Rate Control Options
Full Electric controls STANDARD
All the sprayer is controlled from the cab. A main on/off switch, a pressure adjustment switch and 3 boom sections for a 6m boom with 5 boom sections available for an 8m a 10m & a 12m boom. Modern golf course tractors are often cabbed these days and this eliminates any need for the rear window to be open. Safer, less plumbing on the sprayer and far easier to use than manual controls!
AMC 180s Rate Control
You can add automatic rate control to any Gambetti Sprayer. It is now very simple. We can preprogram your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor now, so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor!
AMC 400e Rate Control with GPS
Automatic rate control with GPS guidance built in.
It is now very simple. We can preprogram your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor , so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor! This system turns the boom sections off when the boom passes over a treated area and back on again when the boom goes over an untreated area. This system as standard works to a 4cm GPS accuracy.
AMC 400s Rate Control with GPS
Automatic rate control with GPS guidance built in. INDIVIDUAL NOZZLE CONTROL
It is now very simple. We can preprogram your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor , so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor! This system turns every nozzle off independently when the nozzle passes over a treated area and back on again when the nozzle goes over an untreated area. This system as standard works to a 4cm GPS accuracy. It can be upgraded to a 2cm accuracy.