CLEVELAND GAMBETTI ‘PRO PLUS DEMOUNT SPRAYERS’
Easily demountable. Easy access for truck maintenance. Compact profile so truck can be fitted through narrow gates or shed doors. No vulnerable sticking out tanks, wheels or hoppers.
Gambetti Pro Golf Demount Range
Cleveland Gambetti truck mounted sprayers are fully demountable and come with demount legs as standard. They are available to fit to Toro workman, John Deere Progator, and the new Jacobsen DX truckster.
The tanks are designed to spread an even weight across all four wheels of the truck, the 3 cylinder pump ensures a smooth application rate even at high volume spraying.
The boom is fitted with 4 sets of very high quality jets in a quad jet body to cover a large range of out puts. A red 04 and a white 08 nozzle are supplied as air induction nozzles with all machines.
Standard features include electric controls, clean water rinse tank and clothing locker, to fully comply with the latest HSE regulations. The new 2022 Pro Golf Demount has a foam marker, a chemical induction hopper, and a hose reel with 25m of hose and a high quality hand lance as standard!
Note: The shape of the Tank accommodates all the optional extras within the 2.5m folded width of the boom unlike the John Deere or the Toro machines which when fitted with chemical induction hoppers or hose reels stick at the sides of the tank/boom looking very vulnerable.
Demount Truck Sprayers General Info
Pro Golf Demountable sprayers are very popular with green keepers and football clubs.
This range is fitted with a three cylinder diaphragm pump, which means they run smoother, do not pulse and have the capability to spray large volumes at normal speed.
Note the picture looking down on the PRO GOLF DEMOUNT, see how all the additional components (hose reel, Foam marker kit, Clothing locker, Clean water tank), are all kept neatly within the foot print of the truck. Nothing sticking out to get swiped off or damaged reversing into the shed.
The Pro Golf Demount has all the extra’s you would expect from a Gambetti sprayer to keep you within the law, hose pipe holder for mains water filling. Correct size of clothing locker , a space in the truck cab is not a clothing locker. (HSE rule). Fully shaped tank to enable spraying all but a few litres out even on slopes, a internal tank washing system with proper stainless steel spinning head. Stainless steel spray-lines fitted with a compact quad jet, standard tips include 2 sets of air induction nozzles and 2 flat fan nozzles 04 air bubble jet (red) for ultra low drift, 05 Tee-jet XR for medium capacity high cover (brown), 06. Tee jet XR high capacity high cover (white) and a stainless steel 015 Tee-jet huge volume jet for liquid feed drenching. Fully pressure balanced electric controls are included and are operated from the cab with a neat switch box, computer controls may be fitted as well. Wind up adjustable demounting legs are also standard.
● 3 year warranty (limited)
● NSTS compliant.
● Shaped tank with deep total emptying sump
● Full 3 boom section and pressure adjust electric controls
● 3 cylinder 115 lit/min diaphragm pump HYDRAULIC DRIVE
● Large clean water tank c/w cleaning system
● Chemical mixer hopper c/w can washers
● Protective clothing locker
● Clean water hand wash tank (15lt)
● Hose Pipe / Irrigation connector with GEKA coupler
● 6m manual folding painted steel boom
● Stainless steel boom lines
● Jet protection on last metre of boom
● 4 way jets for feed and chemical application
● De–mount legs kit on castor wheels
● Foam Marker for Greens and Fairways Incl.
● Hose Reel with 25m of 10mm 40 Bar pressure hose and hand lance incl
● Geka fast fill connection from irrigation system Included
● Suitable for all Long Wheel Base Trucks
- Pro-Demount Other boom options
- 8MBOOM 8m manual boom (sprays 5m and 8m)
- GOLF6H 6m Fully Hydraulic fold boom
- GOLF6HE 6m Fully Elec fold boom
- GOLF8H 8m Fully Elec fold boom
- GFBK20 6m GF Electric fold aluminium ground contour following boom with in cab switching and independent boom fold
- BK20EX Manual fold extension to 8m
- WGF13 6m WGF Electric fold shrouded boom with ground following as standard. Supplied with Triple Jet nozzles.
- Pro-Demount Options:
- 461/5 5 section electric controls (for 8m boom)
- AMC 180 Golf course computer rate controller
- Includes GPS speed sensor for AMC 180 in lieu of standard mechanical wheel sensor (quick fit)
- AMC400e Golf course GPS Rate controller (Golf course computer rate controller Includes high spec GPS receiver and automatically turns Sections on/off via satellite)
- AMC400s Golf Course GPS Rate controller (Seletron)
- (Golf course computer rate controller Includes high spec GPS receiver and automatically turns Individual nozzles on/off via satellite)
- AMC400T Golf Course GPS Rate controller (Seletron VARIO) Golf course computer rate controller Includes high spec GPS receiver and automatically turns Individual nozzles on/off via satellite. VARIO nozzle select which means the system selects the correct nozzle combination for the target rate according to forward speed. Changes on the move in 0.3sec
- 46701610 Terrastar GPS upgrade to 2.5cm accuracy with no satellite drift. Annual subscription after year one
- SET1 Onsite setup & training
- ASR4B13 Hose 40bar 13mm (instead of 10mm standard (per metre)
- KF5 Foam concentrate (5litre) bottle
- Pro-Demount Truck mounting brackets
- 2CV0019 Jacobsen Truxter (all tank sizes)
- 2CV0001A John Deere Pro Gator (all tank sizes)
- 2CV0018 Toro workman (all tank sizes)
WGF13 shrouded boom option. The best ground following covered boom available! In fact, it is the only fully shrouded boom on the market!
Electric Controls (standard)
All the sprayer is controlled from the cab. A main on/off switch, a pressure adjustment switch and 3 boom sections for a 6m boom with 5 boom sections available for an 8m a 10m & a 12m boom. Modern golf course tractors are often cabbed these days and this eliminates any need for the rear window to be open. Safer, less plumbing on the sprayer and far easier to use than manual controls!
AMC 180s Rate Control
You can add automatic rate control to any Gambetti Sprayer. It is now very simple. We can pre-program your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor now, so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor!
AMC 400e Rate Control with GPS
Automatic rate control with GPS guidance built in. It is now very simple. We can pre-program your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor, so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor! This system turns the boom sections off when the boom passes over a treated area and back on again when the boom goes over an untreated area. This system as standard works to a 4cm GPS accuracy.
AMC 400s Rate Control with GPS
Automatic rate control with GPS guidance built in. INDIVIDUAL NOZZLE CONTROL
It is now very simple. We can pre-program your rates and the operator simply selects the rate they want, switch on and drive! We even take the forward speed signal from a simple GPS speed sensor , so there is no need to spend hours fitting a complicated mechanical speed sensor! This system turns every nozzle off independently when the nozzle passes over a treated area and back on again when the nozzle goes over an untreated area. This system as standard works to a 4cm GPS accuracy. It can be upgraded to a 2cm accuracy.