Cyclone C70 Finishing Mower
A very heavy duty rotary finishing mower Ideal for parks, golf courses, for large capacity and robust use. Fine cut finish. Designed for council use. Has solid tyres so no punctures.
- Fits tractors from 30 – 70hp at 540 rpm.
- Available in widths 2.3m and 2.8m.
- Weights 500, 675kg respectively.
- Cutting heights 35 – 135mm.
- The gearboxes are built with cooling fins and the internal shafts are made of special steel. Special high wear belts are fitted to last many hours.
Standard Specification includes:
- Cutting widths: 90″ & 110″.
- Cutting heights: from 1.3″ to 5.3″.
- Highly engineered & rugged gearbox with cooling fins.
- Front & rear tractor mounting.
- 4 heavy duty rubber swivel bearing wheels to guarantee a perfectly level cut.
- Floating 3 point linkage, category 1.
- Rear chain shielding standard.
- Free swinging kick back blades.
- 8 gauge reinforced mower deck.
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm attached by 8 bolts for maintaining a consistent cutting height.
- Front antiscalping roller.
- Spindle shafts greased from the top for easy service.
- Two heavy duty reinforced belts.
- Heavy duty, one piece, balanced steel pulleys.
- Heavy duty shielded PTO shaft.
- High blade tip speed.
- Precise blade overlap.