Flex Tri-Deck Finishing Mower
Ideal for Golf course semi rough, playing fields and parks, a cheap and very fast way to cut grass with ROTOMEC reliability.
The Flex Tri-Deck mower has good ground contour capabilities, the 3 individual floating decks can tilt though 4 different planes. Folding is by hydraulic rams and a mechanical or hydraulic lock is available. Large wheels carry the machine and its unique design allows the unit to be towed with great agility around obstacles.
The Flex comes in widths of:
3.6, 4.5, and 5.1m. Anti-scalp rollers are fitted as standard. Cutting heights from 25 – 125mm.
Standard Specification includes:
- Heavy duty transport frame.
- Cutting widths: 12, 15 & 17ft.
- Cutting heights: from 1″ to 5″.
- Pull type mower with high flotation transport tyres.
- Single action hydraulic folding wing system for easy transport & storage.
- Transport width 7’10” max.
- Telescoping wings that allow for adjustable cutting width.
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arms attached by 8 bolts for maintaining a consistent cutting height.
- Standard safety chain shields.
- 8 gauge reinforced mower decks.
- Wide angle PTO shaft for tight turning.
- 12 rubber bearing tires (4 per deck) to guarantee a perfectly level cut.
- Remote safety locks for local transport & deck kick out attachments.
- Completely independent free floating mowing decks for a perfect cut on uneven terrain.
- Heavy duty, one piece, balanced steel pulleys.
- Spiral gears guarantee strength and quietness.
- High blade tip speed.
- Precise blade overlap.
- Choice of air or solid tyres.
- 3 front antiscalping rollers standard.
- Optional equipment.
- High-lift blades.
- Mulching Kit.
- Hydraulic wing deck locking latch.
- Road Lights.